Things on my mind right now:
- Why have I only eaten once today?
- Why am I still home when I could be out having fun?
- I don't really want to go dancing tonight.
- I am going to go dancing anyway.
- Going on a road trip to Seattle sounds fun.
- Or maybe New Mexico. I've never been there.
- Is there anything to do in New Mexico?
- Which of my 4 or 5 book ideas do I start first?
- People are weird.
- I like weirdness.
- I have an awful lot of stuff to pack.
- I've gotta get some boxes.
- I wonder if anyone's online on facebook. It is a Friday night...
- Wow, at least 5 other people have no lives. 22 others are marked as inactive.
- For how many friends I have, I do remarkably little with any of them.
- Does that make me anti-social?
- Dang it!
- Actually, I disagree with myself. I'm not anti-social.
- I'm selectively-social.
- The selection process is pretty straightforward.
- Is ___ weird? If yes, hang out.
- That's really not true.
- Like I'd give away my who-do-I-hang-out-with-tonight formula.
- Hint: it involves a rubik's cube and lots of cheese.
- Have I ever made cheese?
- Making ice cream is awesome.
- I don't usually eat because I'm hungry, even when I'm hungry.
- I eat because it satisfies some other need.
- For example, I've never been sky diving. So I eat instead.
- I do understand, though, that eating keeps you from all sorts of unpleasant things, such as starvation, so I do also eat for that reason, too.
- I think I use commas too much. Perhaps I should throw in some em dashes here and there for good measure.
- Semicolons are nifty;
- however, I don't always know when to use them.
- The problem with a brain dump is that your brain has a tendency to keep thinking once it's started.
- I think I'll go eat.
- I'm not really hungry, but I should be. I've only eaten once today. And I didn't even eat that much.
- If the universe had no meaning, would we ever have discovered such a thing?
- C.S. Lews is awesome.
- I don't like unpacking.
The funny thing about all these thoughts is that they’re all somehow related. It’s not always easy to draw relationships between them all, but I think they’re there. If nothing else, they’re related by being in my head—they’re a part of me.
I object! Though, if it’s true, I blame it on my 3 sisters.
Now might be a good time to confess that it took me a long time to make that list. If I actually brain dumped what I think it’d be a lot less exciting. Not that that is really that exciting…