What I’m doing now
- Raising two awesome and adorable kids in Orlando, FL.
- Attempting to see rocket launches from the Kennedy Space Center whenever possible. Our last attempt was super frustrating because the launch got scrubbed twice. SpaceX weirdly did not take the fact that we woke up at 4:45am into consideration before scrubbing.
- Spending too much money at Disney World.
- After successfully reading a whopping 12 books in 2018, I am attempting to do it again in 2019. Yes, I know this isn’t a lofty goal. It is, however, realistic.
- I am working on a secret side project that I hope to be able to write about more eventually.
I’ll update this page periodically with whatever I’m up to at the moment.
Inspired by NowNowNow.
Last update: January 14, 2019