- Go to bed
- Read a book
- Ask a girl on a date (it’s way too late at night, so it’s not a good idea, but technically it’s something I could do)
- Drink some water
- Go running around outside (too cold)
- Eat ice cream
- Chips with cheese melted on top is good anytime, anywhere.
- Write a list of things I could do and listen to Christmas music*. Oh wait, that’s what I’m doing.
- Practice interpretive dance moves in my room to Enya’s Wild Child song.
Confession time! I’ve spent a lot of time on #10. I kid you not. One of these days I’ll get the VHS video I made and put it up for all to see.
* I’m listening to Swingin’ the Season by the Boilermaker Jazz Band. It’s the first real lindy hop-able Christmas album I’ve heard. The Boilermakers are awesome.